Friday 17 June 2016

Mr Bean Caricature

Mr Bean Caricature

Mr Bean has been a childhood favorite of mine always! He is truly an inspiration for me as a Caricature Artist.  His epic funny expression inspired me to draw a caricature of him! I wanted to make a caricature sample and  my obvious favorite choice to sketch a person for a sample was mr bean !Caricatures are all about funny faces anyway! I hardly had to exaggerate him as he is usually animated by himself! I think i drew him smiling all the way :) Coming to think about him,the only person who could release stress from school homework was possibly him! Gosh, I couldn't wait to return home and watch his show everyday .  A childish buffoon who i always used to see wearing his  trademark tweed jacket and a skinny red tie. Mr. Bean's comical acts and attempts cracked me up and i completely loved his mischievousness. The humor in all his disaster encounters were something to watch out for in every new episode.He was certainly a  great inspiration for Actors  Comedians and one and all (always will be too!)      

No comments:

Post a Comment